Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Human Resources Management
CIP CODE: 520201
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
This professional has skills that allow him to work in the field of strategic management of human talent, identifying methods and techniques of recruitment, selection and induction of personnel, contextualized in the global strategic plan of the organization.
UNDERGRADUTE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- High-school graduates (High-school):
Applicants who have completed High-school or secondary education in or outside the USA.
Applicantes who completed a bachelor degree issue by national or foreign higher-education institute who want to get academic credit for previous studies.
- No completed studies:
Applicant who did not complete a degree and have official transcripts from studies issued by a national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- High school diploma issued by a national or foreign educational institution.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a national or a foreign higher-education institution for those who want to get credit transfer for recognition of previous studies from other universities.
- Official transcripts (for graduate applicants and for those who require academic credit transfer for previous studies from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Admission and registration fees receipt.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
(12 Courses / 36 CH)
|CGS300||Strategic Program techniques||3|
|ENC101||College Composition I||3|
|MAC105||College Algebra I||3|
|ENC202||College Composition II||3|
|MAC114||College Algebra II||3|
Required Core Courses
(23 Courses / 69 CH)
|ACG201||Principles of Accounting||3|
|ECO202||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|MAN321||Principles of Management||3|
|FIN410||Accounting for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|PHI260||Introduction to Ethics||3|
|HRM401||Human Resource Management||3|
|MAR311||Principles of Marketing||3|
|GEB341||Ethics in Business||3|
|QMB310||Strategic Planning and Leadership||3|
Human Resources Management
(6 Courses / 15 CH)
|AHR301||Administration of human resources||3|
|RPS302||Recruitment and selection||3|
|HPQ402||High performance and quality management||3|