Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Finance
CIP CODE: 520201
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the Bachelor in Business Administration, Major Finance at Florida Global University (FGU), has the skills and competences to successfully perform in the business area at a technical and operational level, and also, the decision-making capabilities based on efficiency and effectiveness criteria. His professional potential will allow him diagnose, supervise, direct operational personnel and control administrative tasks in accordance with the objectives and policies of business units, ensuring the quality of administrative processes with emphasis on the finance field.
UNDERGRADUTE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- High-school graduates (High-school):
Applicants who have completed High-school or secondary education in or outside the USA.
Applicantes who completed a bachelor degree issue by national or foreign higher-education institute who want to get academic credit for previous studies.
- No completed studies:
Applicant who did not complete a degree and have official transcripts from studies issued by a national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- High school diploma issued by a national or foreign educational institution.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a national or a foreign higher-education institution for those who want to get credit transfer for recognition of previous studies from other universities.
- Official transcripts (for graduate applicants and for those who require academic credit transfer for previous studies from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Admission and registration fees receipt.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
(12 Courses / 36 CH)
|CGS300||Strategic Program techniques||3|
|ENC101||College Composition I||3|
|MAC105||College Algebra I||3|
|ENC202||College Composition II||3|
|MAC114||College Algebra II||3|
Required Core Courses
(23 Courses / 69 CH)
|ACG201||Principles of Accounting||3|
|ECO202||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|MAN321||Principles of Management||3|
|FIN410||Accounting for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|PHI260||Introduction to Ethics||3|
|HRM401||Human Resource Management||3|
|MAR311||Principles of Marketing||3|
|GEB341||Ethics in Business||3|
|QMB310||Strategic Planning and Leadership||3|
(6 Courses / 15 CH)
|FIN310||Money and Banking||3|
|FIN315||International Investment Management||3|
|FIN420||International Trade and Finance||3|