Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Major in Software Systems Development
CIP CODE: 110103
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from a bachelor degree in Information Technology with a major in Software Systems Development at the Florida Global University (FGU) has a solid foundation in the development of software focused on the technological integration within organizations. The professionals prepared in this career are able to understand the internal processes of a company, and the reason of its existence aiming this integration can be of real use, with a strong support to the profitability of information technologies in the company.
UNDERGRADUTE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- High-school graduates (High-school):
Applicants who have completed High-school or secondary education in or outside the USA.
Applicantes who completed a bachelor degree issue by national or foreign higher-education institute who want to get academic credit for previous studies.
- No completed studies:
Applicant who did not complete a degree and have official transcripts from studies issued by a national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- High school diploma issued by a national or foreign educational institution.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree from a national or a foreign higher-education institution for those who want to get credit transfer for recognition of previous studies from other universities.
- Official transcripts (for graduate applicants and for those who require academic credit transfer for previous studies from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Admission and registration fees receipt.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
(12 Courses / 36 CH)
|CGS300||Strategic Program techniques||3|
|ENC101||College Composition I||3|
|MAC105||College Algebra I||3|
|ENC202||College Composition II||3|
|MAC114||College Algebra II||3|
Required Core Courses
(24 Courses / 72 CH)
|EEL312||Networks and the Internet||3|
|ECO200||Economics and Business Organization||3|
|MAN314||Applied Organizational Behavior Proyect||3|
|ITS301||IT Trends and Technologies||3|
|MAR320||Internal Technical Marketing||3|
|ITS302||IT Trends and Technologies Proyects||3|
|COP100||Modern Computing Methods||3|
|COM313||Leading Team Skills Proyect||3|
|COP231||Cloud Computing and Application||3|
|ECT448||e-Commerce “Back Office” Trends and Technologies||3|
|ITS311||Quality Assurance Methodology||3|
|ETC449||e-Commerce Systems & Strategies Proyect||3|
|BUA350||Supporting the Corporate Goals: And Enterprise Overview||3|
|ITS312||Applied Quality Assurance Proyect||3|
|BUA351||Strategic Organizational Planning and Budgeting Proyect||3|
|ITD312||Effective Software Testing Methodologies||3|
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|ITS411||Advanced Quality Assurance Methodology||3|
|BUA353||Business Archtecture and Process Modeling||3|
|ITD320||Logical Database Design||3|