Master of Business Administration
Major in General Administration
CIP CODE: 520201
The Master degree in Business Administration, major General Administration prepares graduates for leadership roles in business and industry developing analytical business and general managerial skills within a wide-ranging business curriculum. This degree delivers cross-functional knowledge and training. Students will be taught the skills necessary to effectively analyze business trends, understand an organization’s finances, and manage a team of workers.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Professionals graduated from the master’s degree in General Administration will be able of generating value in companies in a broad spectrum of areas such as general, financial and commercial management contributing with advanced solutions and with a special ability to provide competitiveness to the companies involved in innovation and internationalization processes.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|BUA510||Leadership in Management||3|
|BUA520||Management Information Systems Development||3|
|BUA600||Global Operation Management||3|
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|ITM500||Information Technology Management||3|
|FIN510||Corporate Finance and Institutions||3|