Master of Business Administration
Major in Professional Coaching
CIP CODE: 520201
Florida Global University’s M.B.A. is designed to explore critical business processes, develop real-life projects, collaborate with other students and conduct in-depth studies of high-demand business. Courses are structured so that students learn by directly applying course content to real-life challenges they encounter in the workplace. Each course of study connects the academic to the practical, giving FGU’s M.B.A. graduates the skills they can put to work immediately. The FGU M.B.A. is designed for working professionals from a wide range of backgrounds who wish to advance or enhance their business careers. In addition, students are able to choose a General Business, Finance, Professional Coaching, International Economic Relations Major or Tourism Management. Professional Coaching is a process of improvement, development and continuous learning to achieve excellence in persons vital, professional or entrepreneurial areas. Through this relationship, the coachee (client) manages to have a clearer view of his current situation, determines with certainty his desired result and establishes a relationship to close that breach.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
The graduate from the Master of Business Administration, major in Professional Coaching, has competences to successfully develop activities related to the optimization of human capital management and conflict resolution; he possesses skills as a leader of high performance work teams, and excellent communication teamwork skills to diagnose problems of effectiveness and define conflict resolution strategies that open up possibilities for organizational, group and personal growth.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|BUA510||Leadership in Management||3|
|BUA520||Management Information Systems Development||3|
|BUA600||Global Operation Management||3|
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|MBC510||Coaching Beliefs Management||3|
|CEC520||Training and Expansion of Consciousness||3|
|ACI520||Advanced Coaching Interventions||3|