Master of Business Administration
Major in Strategic Marketing
CIP CODE: 520201
Florida Global University’s M.B.A. is designed to explore critical business processes, develop real-life projects, collaborate with other students, and conduct in-depth studies of high-demand business. Courses are structured so that students learn by directly applying course content to real-life challenges they encounter in the workplace. Each course of study connects the academic to the practical, giving FGU’s M.B.A. graduates the skills they can put to work immediately. The FGU M.B.A. is designed for working professionals from a wide range of backgrounds who wish to advance or enhance their business careers. In addition, students can choose a General Business, Finance, Professional Coaching, International Economic Relations Major, Tourism Management or Strategic Marketing.
GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
This master‘s degree program in Finance is designed for practitioners from a wide range of professional areas who want to undertake part-time studies that allow them to move forward or improve their business career. The student explores critical processes business, and conduct in-depth studies in business areas of high demand. The courses are designed by experts from some of the most prestigious institutions, and are structured in such a way that students learn by applying the contents of the courses directly to real-life challenges that they encounter in their place of work. Each course connects the academic with the practical to the skills that they can put into practice immediately.
GRADUATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Applicants who completed a bachelor degree issued by a national or foreign higher-education institute.
- Not completed studies:
Graduate applicants who did not complete a master degree program and have official transcripts from studies issued by national or foreign higher-education institution who want to get credit transfer for recognition of prior learning from other universities.
- Bachelor degree issued by a national or a foreign higher-education institution.
- Official transcripts (only for applicants with prior uncompleted master degree studies who require academic credit transfer from other national or foreign higher-education institution).
- Valid identification (citizen ID or passport for foreign citizens).
- Proof of admission and registration fees payment.
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the corresponding legal translation (this requirement has to be processed by the applicant).
- Official transcripts and degrees issued by foreign university education institutions must have the certification issued by a credential evaluation agency accredited in the United States for recognition of international education qualifications (this process is managed by FGU).
Required Core Courses
(8 Courses / 24 CH)
|CGS500||Strategic Program Techniques||3|
|BUA510||Leadership in management||3|
|BUA520||Management Information Systems Development||3|
|BUA600||Global Operation Management||3|
(4 Courses / 12 CH)
|IEB510||Introduction to the environment of business strategic management||3|
|SMM510||Strategic marketing management||3|
|MMS520||Mix marketing and services management||3|
|SEM510||Strategic development of e-marketing||3|